Beep boop...HELLO DARLING!!
Ahh, I haven't submitted anything in a while ;w; And, it just so happens to be Friday the 13th, yet I actually haven't had any bad luck yet
Sooooo...yeah. I decided to make a journal because I've been tagged by
, my super-duper sweet friend who tagged me to answer her questions around the end of 2016...but I never got up to answering them until today. RIP.
Anyway, here we go!
1- You have to post all the rules (Please, do it so that it's clear for the person you're tagging).2- Each person has to share 13 things about themselves.3- Answer 13 asked to you and invent 13 questions the people you tag will have to answer.4- Choose 13 people (I don't care).5- You have to legitimately tag 13 people..6- You can't say you don't do tags.7- Tag-backs are allowed.8- You must make a journal entry. No comments, unless you're talking about the entry.9- You have to finish within a week. If you don't finish on time, you have to do whatever the creator tells you.10- Be creative with the title. No "I got tagged" stuff.
Alright, so here's 13 more fun facts about me~
1. I'm obsessed with shopping malls for some reason or another. Yep.
2. I have a strange fascination with looking at random places across America (and sometimes around the world) in Google Maps' street view. It's just satisfying to me.
3. Something else I've oddly found myself becoming obsessed with is noses, and nose this already~ GET IT?! Like, the first thing I'll look at when I see someone's face is their nose. I don't know why. I've actually always been like this since around 2006/2007-ish, when I was in kindergarten, but it cooled a bit as I got older, then came back again, then started to cool down a bit. Now it's starting to come back a bit more than ever...
4. I was an extremely cringey person between the ages of 11-13. I had a YouTube channel that I don't want to talk about that caused me to become the laughingstock of my middle school then, and I also found myself becoming obsessed with some rather...eh, cringeworthy things. I even drew a Mixels picture that contained something starting with a "V" that I don't want to ever think about again...*shudders* (The V thing sure ain't Volectro or Vampos...)
5. The first BEMANI game I ever played in my life was Dance Dance Revolution SuperNOVA2 back in kindergarten!
6. While we're on the subject of BEMANI, the first time I ever played Pop'n Music was in 2010. The version was Pop'n Music 14 FEVER!, and though I only played Enjoy mode at the time, I found myself developing an early love for Pop'n which would last until I became SpongeBob and Phineas and Ferb-obsessed in 2012, and turn into full-blown Pop'n/BEMANI/ALT love in 2015. I even have a photo of 8-year-old Jenna playing Pop'n, which I am willing to post here if anyone would like to see it!
7. Back when I was first into Pop'n Music in 2010-2012, I wasn't /obsessed/ over it, but there are some little odd things I'd like to note about it. My favorite character changed every week - I'd go from Rie-chan to Fili to Minit's to Belle, to name a few. One of the weeks, specifically when the 0/1 ANGEL album first came out late in 2011, was Alt week - however, oddly, I didn't like Alt 2.0 for the sole reason that "she wasn't Alt", Alt meaning cute little Alt 1.0. Wow, me...
I only started becoming obsessed with the franchise and the Alt character (including Alt 2.0 who is SO DARNED CUTE that I can't even believe I didn't like her at a time) upon rediscovering it in 2015.
8. Part of my Alt obsession stems from the fact that her appearance reminds me of a character from a TV show I remembered from childhood, yet I'm 99% sure that said character is just a figment of my imagination. The character's name was "Sasha" and her appearance was extremely similar to that of Alt's 2P "Sanpo No Uta/The Walking Song" A.I. Kids color scheme...
9. I come up with way too many headcanons, especially if they're about Pop'n Music characters, SPECIFICALLY ALT AND ALT 2.0. I really should write down all my headcanons to post here.
10. I've actually known about The Loud House since 2014, when I had read about it on a TV news website while it was still in its early stages. I didn't know I'd end up becoming obsessed over it, though~
11. I'm interested in songwriting and musical composition, and I plan on using VocalWriter (along with LMMS and/or GarageBand) to start making original songs, including hopefully an ALT original song, this year!!
12. I'm rather insecure about the way my hair looks, which is why I usually always wear it in a ponytail.
13. THE TITLE OF THIS JOURNAL IS A SAILOR MOON REFERENCE. I couldn't think of anything else to write so yeah
Now, for her super-awesome questions♪
1. What is your current favourite video game?
As always, all the BEMANI games, but especially Pop'n Music!! Also, StepMania has become pretty darn addictive to me!
2. Do you have a favourite TV show? If yes, what is it?
THE LOUD HOUSE!!!
3. What's your current favourite song?
I'd say "Time's Intersection" by Chilt Featuring AquesTone and "Drop the Mambo" by Diva Carmina (from Just Dance 2016) because I've been listening to them a whole lot lately...
But as for top-40 songs or songs everyone would know, I'd have to go with "The Greatest" by Sia feat. Kendrick Lamar
4. Who is your favourite character in your favourite franchise?
Pop'n Music - ALT. EVERYONE WHO KNOWS ME SHOULD KNOW THIS. IT'S A FACT. (|[＞◡＜]|)。✧♡
The Loud House - Luan!!
5. Are you looking forwards for 2017?
It's already 2017...so I'm looking forward to what's to come in the year~
6. Do you plan on doing anything you are excited for in the new year?
Yes, yes, yes! I'm going to sew a second plushie, and this summer, I'm going to Aruba! How exciting ;w;
7. Typically, what do your favourite video games tend to be? Eg. A specific genre, feature similar characters and/or plots etc.
I'm not really a big gamer, but my favorite video games are rhythm games like the entire BEMANI series!
8. What's your favourite animal?
Dolphins because they're cute and smart like me!
9. What's your favourite place in the world that you've visited?
So far...Miami, Florida
10. Have you ever attended a convention relevant to your interests?
11. If yes, would you go again? If not, would you like to go to one?
Yes...I'd love to attend a BEMANI convention
12. What's your favourite snack? If you don't have a specific one, what's your favourite type of snack?
Ice cream , cookies , and cake! ! I love sweets!!!
13. If you could buy 5 things in the world beginning with the first letter of either your first name or your username (or both, if you are comfortable with that), what would you buy?
My name is 5 letters long, so I'm gonna do 1 thing for each letter of my name because...MEOW.
- The J
apanese version of the J
ubeat app - two J's for one, heheh~
- Every Pop'n Music CS game ever, because E IS FOR EVERY, DAT'S GOOD ENOUGH FOR ME. OOOOOOHHHHHHHH, EVERY EVERY EVERY STARTS WITH E!!! ♪♫
- NOODLES, THE KING OF ALL FOODS.
- Another N? UH! LONG N! Yes, I had to make the PPAP reference...
Seriously, another N thing I'd buy would be...gee, this is tough!
I'll just have to go with new clothes, because new starts with N so it totally counts.
- ALT PARAPHERNALIA. ALT IS MY PRECIOUS BABY AND I NEED EVERY SINGLE PIECE OF MERCHANDISE RELATED TO HER OUT THERE. ♥(|[✿ฺ´∀`✿ฺ]|)ﾉ
Your questions are out of the way, so now it's time for mine!
BARK BARK BARK!
If your icon's on the list below, that means I've tagged you, boop~ All you've gotta do is answer my 13 questions either in your own journal or in a comment below. Have fun!
(I promised ya Mila
The questions for you to answer are:1. Where would be your ideal place to live?
2. What would you consider the best birthday you ever had?
3. Are you loud or quiet when you sneeze?
4. Do you prefer regular cake or cupcakes?
5. How do you feel about the voice of Alt? (listen to her singing here!)
6. Have you ever done anything really embarrassing in your childhood? You don't have to share what you did if you don't want to
7. How patient or impatient would you say you are?
8. Milk, dark, or white chocolate?
9. Which season is your favorite? Spring, summer, autumn or winter?
10. What's your favorite pizza topping?
11. Around how late at night do you go to sleep?
12. How do you feel about your handwriting?
13. What song is this?
I'll end this by saying, once again, "happy" Friday the 13th and may you not have any bad luck. Like I said earlier, I haven't had any~