Beep boop...HELLO DARLING!
The title of this journal might startle you, but allow me to explain: I got tagged not once, not twice, but THREE TIMES
by three wonderful people...
And there are 3 sides on a triangle.
Hence, ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED
As I was saying, thanks oodles to the wonderful
for thinking of me! I love doing these kinds of memes
There's a lot of questions for me to answer, so why should I keep blabbering? Let's cut to the chase! Rules:
1.Write the rules. (Or copy and paste them, whichever you prefer.)
2.Write 13 things about yourself.
3.Answer 13 questions made by the person who tagged you, and make your own 13 questions.
4.Tag 13 deviants. Make sure they know that they are tagged.
5.Don't say ''You're tagged if you read this".
6.It is forbidden not to tag anyone.
7.Tag backs are allowed.
8.If you don't make this tag in a week, you need to obey a wish of the person who tags you.
Okie dokie...so here's 13 more things about me that y'all probably don't know~
1. I gave a drawing of my OC Beatrix to a boy in my math class, and he said that "it could be worth a lot of money" in the future.
2. I have a love-hate relationship with how my bedroom looks. It's very messy and I dislike the grayish-purple color of the walls, but I love my bedding and the fact that my room is decorated with my very own drawings! Besides, my bed looks absolutely splendid with my Alt plushie on it~!
3. I draw a lot of traditional sketches in my free time, and am contemplating setting up a 2nd account here for the purpose of posting those sketches. (Most of them are all Alt, though♪)
4. There was a period of time where I refused to go barefoot! You see, in 2nd grade, I used to take karate classes. During one of those classes, a girl stepped on my foot and completely broke one of my toenails. The pain lasted for weeks
I developed this phobia of going barefoot (because I didn't want to break any of my toenails again) ever since, and even brought a spare pair of socks to others' houses when I wore sandals, flats, or any other shoes that are intended to be worn without socks. Fortunately, I grew out of this fear by the time I was in 4th grade.
5. I am the complete opposite of a picky eater, and I love trying exotic and different foods. There are some foods I refuse to eat, but it's only a few very specific things.
6. I love weird holidays. I used to even have a calendar that stated which weird holiday fell on each day, but I lost it...Fortunately, I can always look up what weird holidays fall on each day BY THE POWER OF THE INTERNET!
For example, today is World Marriage Day
7. Aside from Pop'n Music, my absolute
favorite BEMANI games are DDR, Reflec Beat, and Jubeat, though I love them all
8. I cringe at lots of things, some of which include HobbyKidsTV and all those other stupid "toy collector" YouTube channels, Musical.ly, and emoji merchandise.
9. I love knowing the meanings and origins of names, so I have subscribed to several baby naming sites in the past because I used them when I needed inspiration for naming characters of mine.
10. I have very strong gag reflexes and I used to make myself barf when I was younger. Ew, me.
11. I get really cold at night, so I overdress myself and put lots of blankets on my bed so that I don't wake up cold. I am unable to get myself out of my bed if I wake up cold.
12. I used to be obsessed with ice cream trucks when I was in 5th grade.
13. I'm suffering from asthma at the moment! I couldn't even speak without coughing or trying to catch my breath at one point earlier in this week. It sucks, trust me
1. How did you come up with your Deviantart username and what does it mean?
I wanted to be "01angel", but somebody (
) already took it
So, I just stuck a "the" before "01angel". Anyway, 01angel, or the01angel, comes from 0/1 ANGEL,
Alt's debut Pop'n Music song and my all-time favorite BEMANI song (|[*'v'*]|)
2. What would you like to improve at in the future?
I want to improve on anatomy and shading art-wise.
3. Cats or dogs and why?
Dogs because I'm allergic to cats
But cats are cute, too~!
4. What language would you like to be fluent in?
Spanish, because it's useful "in the real world". I want to learn many languages, but if I had to choose one for me to be /fluent/ in, I'd go with Spanish because of how widely-spoken it is in the United States. It would be very beneficial to be fluent in it. Besides, I am currently learning it in school...
5. What's your worst school subject?
Science. My average in it is around 4~6 points lower than it is in most of the other classes I'm in
Despite this, it is my favorite class content-wise. Merindity, the person who tagged me for this, has the same science teacher I have and we're basically learning the same stuff. Biology, especially genetics, is very interesting to me!
6. What's your favorite drawing?
This one!!! I love looking at it, TBH. Cherry is me as a Pop'n Music character, and this picture is just very "me" because of the Alt 2.0 nose boop
I always feel very happy when I look at it.
7. If you could be an animal, what would you be and why?
A dolphin because of how cute and smart they are...like me
8. What's your favorite song/any song recommendations?
BEMANI music. Look up stuff like Pop'n Music, Beatmania IIDX, Reflec Beat, and Sound Voltex. The music spans a variety of different genres, so there will be something for everyone. I highly recommend that EVERYONE who reads this journal check out BEMANI music if you aren't already a BEMANI fan. Here are some playlists of BEMANI songs to start you off!
(CLICK THE WORDS ABOVE!!! THEY ARE LINKS!!!)
9. What's your favorite food?
Cheesecake, but as for non-dessert food, lobster.
10. What would you do if you won the lottery?
I'd buy a new and bigger house with a swimming pool, some BEMANI arcade machines, some other little things that I've always wanted to own, and donate the rest to others who are less fortunate than myself.
11. Do you collect anything?
Well, I collect Shopkins in real life, and Alt-related drawings and drawings of my OCs here
Also, I don't know if you could count this as collecting, but I collect DreamSelfies, which are little customizable characters you make on a special website. Here's my collection of them so far, LOOOOOL:
12. Do you play any sports/instruments?
I hate sports, but I do play piano and I work with various synthesizers! I also used to play violin throughout elementary and middle school, and the drums for a little while.
13. What's one thing you'll never do again?
Eat cooked salmon. It's disgusting. I can't stand it, to be honest. It makes my stomach feel funny. Heck, my stomach feels weird right now as I'm writing this.
Now for some questions that would be considered the polar opposite of the type of questions Merindity gave me, courtesy of
! These are gonna be fun.
1. If you were trapped in an island with only one book to read, which one would it be? (This doesn't necessarily have to be a book that you've already read.)
An encyclopedia. It's what your grandmommies and granddaddies had before Wikipedia and the Internet were things, kids!
2. Describe your "Paradise Planet" in one sentence. (Basically, your idea of a perfect planet to live in)
Everything is bright and happy
3. What kinds of paranormal activity do you believe in (if any)? (e.g. ghosts, U.F.O's, etc.)
Do mermaids and unicorns count~?
4. How hardcore or casual would you call yourself (in life in general)? Rate yourself on a scale of 1 to 10 where Really Casual is 1 and Really Hardcore is 10.
Eh, like a 4.5.
5. Would you rather commit a crime or be a victim of a crime? (It's okay to not answer if you don't want to)
I'd rather commit a crime because being a victim is worse IMO
6. Describe the weirdest thing you can remember.
A dream I've had back in 2013. In this dream, I was at a mall at night, while it was CLOSED, with this boy who I thought I was going to be fake-fighting at the store "Justice". Instead, he really
fought me. I asked him what his name was, and he said it was Matt. Then, we walked out of the store and saw my dad bought tater tots. He also addressed the boy as "Liam". However, he refused to share the tater tots with us. Then, we just walked into another store at the mall and it turned into the kitchen in my house. The lights were out, and my brother Frankie, the DJ (who doesn't exist in real life), played this new song he had made. That's when COSMO FROM THE FAIRLY ODD PARENTS appeared, called the song annoying, and Frankie addressed the boy who I had been hanging out with for the entirety of the dream as "Max". The dream ended with everyone singing the song "Forgiveness" from the show Robot and Monster.
7. You get the choice to instantly become a master at one skill but you lose what is currently your best skill. Would you take that choice and if so, which skill would you choose? (You don't necessarily have to say your current best skill)
I wouldn't make that choice because I'm completely satisfied with my best skill.
8. What is your favorite real world accent? (e.g. British, Scottish, etc.)
Just plain Midwestern American accents, but I do like the way British accents sound to be quite honest.
9. What is your favorite fictional accent? (e.g. Yoda, E.T., etc.)
Seriously, since she's a robot and VocalWriter, the program that created her voice, is intended for singing, it always sounds a bit unnatural when I try to make her speak. I guess I'd consider the strange inflections an "accent"
10. If your first name was an acronym, what would it mean? (e.g. Julie = Just Utterly Lovely If Energetic)
Joyful, exciting, never nasty, adorable
11. What is the most useless/pointless/unimpressive yet unique thing you can do?
believing in the power of love
12. You get to be the opposite gender for one day. What would be the FIRST THING you would do that you wouldn't/couldn't do as your current gender?
Grow a mustache, I guess? I've never really thought about it since I'm completely satisfied as a girl...
13. Let's say you've found IT. The thing that makes you fully satisfied in your life. You have achieved ultimate peace
(SORRY, THE SPELLING POLICE IS HERE) and happiness. . . You don't need anything in life anymore. . . Don't need entertainment, Don't need friends, Don't need money, Don't need shelter. . . You don't even need food, love or even BREATHING. . . . . . . . . . . Now what? (Note: This is a hypothetical scenario, realistically this will never happen. I'm just curious as to how people will answer this. Just for fun, you know. Answer it any way you want to!)
I'd feel like there's no point to living anymore since I found IT. You can't go on in life without needing things. Being completely satisfied is only achievable in heaven. You need to need
in order to live.
Last but not least is 13 more questions from
1. What's your favorite school subject?
I was already asked this before in another journal, so I'm just gonna copy and paste my answer from there.Studio in Media Arts, which is basically a class for digital art.
I also really enjoy science, to be quite honest.
2. What's your fondest memory?
The vacation I took to Miami in February 2015. It was completely spontaneous - I was supposed to go to Puerto Rico, but I arrived at the airport to find out my flight had been cancelled Fortunately, I have family-friends who live in Miami, so I spent
3. Thing you used to believe when you were a child?
I used to fear that I might grow a third eye or a sixth toe on one of my feet overnight.
4. Your dream?
Just to live a successful and happy life.
superpower would you choose, if you had to pick one? Why?
The ability to eat as much as I want without ever getting fat because I LOVE FOOD
6. Your secret talent?
Having absolute pitch, which is the ability to recognize the pitch of a note or produce any given note. I have been considered a musical prodigy in the past.
7. Who is your role model? Reason?
This is a rather tough one, but I'd say my entire family because they shaped me into the woman I am today.
8. What is your favorite place on the earth?
My bed because I feel warm, cozy, and comfortable in it
9. Your all time favorite show/anime/movie? Why?
SpongeBob! I've seen every episode and have been watching it ever since I was two years old. Honestly, I will never not love SpongeBob
, as it's been around since even before I was born and continues to make me smile and laugh to this day,
10. How was your day? :--)))
Good, thank you ;];];];];] I saw the movie "La La Land" today!
And now...THE BEST PART OF THE JOURNAL! The part where I tag 13 lucky ducks to ANSWER THE QUESTIONS BELOW!!! *the crowd exhales loudly through their mouths*
1. Do you consider the number 13 to be unlucky?
2. If you could own your own restaurant, what kind of restaurant would it be?
3. If you could have any animal ever to exist as a pet, which animal would you choose and why?
4. If you could change your first name to any name, and you couldn't keep the same name, what name would you choose and why?
5. Are there any songs that you listen to on repeat?
6. What sounds do you consider annoying, and why?
7. Do you like unusual and/or foreign food?
8. Do you procrastinate a lot?
9. What is your favorite decade of music, and why?
10. Do you consider yourself to be a heavy sleeper?
11. Are you excited for Valentine's Day?
12. In general, do you tend to get all excited and go all-out for holidays, no matter what holiday it is?
13. Do you know what happened to my pet naked mole rat, Seymour?!
He wasn't there when I got home from the post office. I'm worried that he ran away...OR MAYBE HE WAS STOLEN He looks like any other naked mole rat would. If you happen to find Seymour, could you please email me at email@example.com or call 1-555-01ANGEL? Thanks in advance!
If your icon is on this list below, CONGRATS! You've been tagged. This means you have to answer the 13 questions above, either in the comments section here or in your own journal.
(I promised you two)
Well, this was long and it's awfully late, so goodnight everyone! THE01ANGEL, OUT!!